Posts Tagged Silverlight
By default all fields getting updated issue while using oData(REST) endpoint for Web Resources in Silverlight in CRM 2011
Recently I was facing a typical issue, while updating a couple of fields of a form using REST Endpoint in Silverlight, by default all the fields in the form was getting updated to null. I found this as very strange behavior by using REST in Silverlight.
In seek of answer I found that it was the default feature when you use REST Endpoint in Silverlight in CRM 2011.
The Below URL helped me lot which talks in very detailed manner the actual cause and Resolution.
Happy Reading …