By default all fields getting updated issue while using oData(REST) endpoint for Web Resources in Silverlight in CRM 2011


Recently I was facing a typical issue, while updating a couple of fields of a form using REST Endpoint in Silverlight, by default all the fields in the form was getting updated to null. I found this as very strange behavior by using REST in Silverlight.

In seek of answer I found that it was the default feature when you use REST Endpoint in Silverlight in CRM 2011.

The Below URL helped me lot which talks in very detailed manner the actual cause and Resolution.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/crm/archive/2011/06/20/updating-records-using-the-rest-endpoint-for-web-resources-and-silverlight.aspx

Happy Reading …

Advertisements

, , , , ,

  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: